How Do Our Services Work?
- Builders and developers come to us with their finalised floorplans, a budget, and we go through the consultation process to help them establish the perfect solutions for their spaces. From there, we get to work designing beautiful AND functional custom cabinetry for areas such as the kitchen, laundry, study, wardrobes, and more. Clients can be as hands-on or hands-off as they like during the design process, which means if they'd prefer to leave it to us, that is one less thing as a builder/developer they need to worry about getting right. No stress or hassle, leave all the hard work to us!
- Working closely with our carefully selected affiliate companies, we source a range of quality products (stone benchtops, appliances, handles, etc.) to help our clients create the truly functional and beautiful spaces that will help them get the best price for their finished projects.
- Once your custom plans are complete (including 3D modelling), clients are welcome to suggest changes before approving, then our tight-knit and highly trained team get to work to source, manufacture, and assemble in our factory located in Gracefield before our trusted team of installers finish the job!
Why Choose Us?
Quality + Experience + Functionality
The Capital Cabinets team:
- Design for your specific space! Everything is custom and made to suit, allowing you to maximise space, and never having to compromise on quality or functionality
- Haven't targeted the public market - our focus is on working one-on-one with builders and developers
- Cater to both residential and commercial builds/projects custom joinery fit-outs
- Use, as standard, quality 18mm moisture-resistant MDF (Not particle board)
- Manufacture all cabinetry in-house by our team of highly-trained professionals
- Project manage the entire process end-to-end from design concepts through to install
- Work with New Zealand’s most trusted appliance brand, Fisher&Paykel, to offer our clients great package deals on high-quality, appliances (4 x packages ranging from basic/standard through high-end)
- Only use top quality German-made BLUM door and drawer hardware on all cabinetry, plus we offer soft close as standard.